A.O. Smith (AOS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
A.O. Smith (NYSE: AOS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on A.O. Smith (AOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.49; 5.2% Yield
- Franklin Templeton Limited Duration Income Trust Common Shrs. Of Beneficial Interest (FTF) Declares $0.62 Monthly Dividend; 60.7% Yield
- Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!