1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
1st Constitution Bancorp (NASDAQ: FCCY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Masco Corp. (MAS) Boosts Qtr. Dividend 5.3% to 10c/Share; Yields 1.2%
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1% Yield
- Lionsgate (LGF) to Suspend Dividend; Cites Anticipated Starz Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!