Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (WHG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.8% to $0.62; 4.9% Yield
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (NYSE: WHG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.62 per share, or $2.48 annualized. This is an 8.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.57.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (WHG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Antero Midstream Partners (AM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.28; 3.4% Yield
- BlackRock (BLK) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Raises Dividend, Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!