Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.9% to $0.3353; 6.4% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (NYSE: WLKP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3353 per share, or $1.3412 annualized. This is a 2.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.3259.
The dividend will be payable on November 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!