Wendy's (WEN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.065; 2.3% Yield
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wendy's (NASDAQ: WEN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.065 per share, or $0.26 annualized. This is an 8.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.06.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wendy's (WEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 6.8% Yield
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!