Watsco (WSO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 23.5% to $1.05; 3% Yield
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Watsco (NYSE: WSO) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.05 per share, or $4.2 annualized. This is a 23.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.85.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
Albert H. Nahmad, Watsco’s Chairman & CEO stated: "We are pleased to be able to increase dividends to our shareholders. This latest increase reflects our confidence in the business and is supported by our continued positive cash flow and our strong balance sheet."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Watsco (WSO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.49; 5.2% Yield
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 38.5% to $0.50; 9.2% Yield
- Crown Castle (CCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.95; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!