Watsco (WSO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 23.5% to $1.05; 3% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Watsco (NYSE: WSO) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.05 per share, or $4.2 annualized. This is a 23.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.85.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
Albert H. Nahmad, Watsco’s Chairman & CEO stated: "We are pleased to be able to increase dividends to our shareholders. This latest increase reflects our confidence in the business and is supported by our continued positive cash flow and our strong balance sheet."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Watsco (WSO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.12; 2.5% Yield
- Kimball Int'l (KBAL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- American Electric Power (AEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.59; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!