Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.8% to $0.37; 3.5% Yield
- Wall Street rises as energy, financial stocks gain
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Exclusive: CBS, Viacom controlling shareholder to call on companies to merge - sources
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Washington Trust Bancorp (NASDAQ: WASH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.37 per share, or $1.48 annualized. This is a 2.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.36.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- Camden National (CAC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!