Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.8% to $0.37; 3.5% Yield
- Wall Street dragged lower by Apple and banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Washington Trust Bancorp (NASDAQ: WASH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.37 per share, or $1.48 annualized. This is a 2.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.36.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Annual Dividend 1.5% to $0.2283; 0.8% Yield
- Essendant (ESND) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Gold Resource (GORO) Declares $0.01666667 Monthly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!