W. P. Carey (WPC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.5% to $0.985; 5.9% Yield
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
W. P. Carey (NYSE: WPC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.985 per share, or $3.94 annualized. This is a 0.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.98.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on W. P. Carey (WPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.5% to $0.99; 6.7% Yield
- One Liberty Properties (OLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.43; 6.9% Yield
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!