Visa (V) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17.9% to $0.165; 0.8% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Visa (NYSE: V) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.165 per share, or $0.66 annualized. This is a 17.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.14.
The dividend will be payable on December 6, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Visa (V) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- National Instruments (NATI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- CONE Midstream Partners (CNNX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.263; 5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!