Verizon Communications (VZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.2% to $0.5775; 4.4% Yield
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.5775 per share, or $2.31 annualized. This is a 2.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.5650.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
Verizon Chairman and CEO Lowell McAdam said, "Verizon's dividend policy reflects the company's continued commitment to create sustainable shareholder value."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Verizon Communications (VZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- Lincoln Electric (LECO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.4% to $0.35; 2.2% Yield
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.30; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!