Verizon Communications (VZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.2% to $0.5775; 4.4% Yield
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.5775 per share, or $2.31 annualized. This is a 2.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.5650.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
Verizon Chairman and CEO Lowell McAdam said, "Verizon's dividend policy reflects the company's continued commitment to create sustainable shareholder value."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Verizon Communications (VZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Donegal Group (DGICA) Declares $0.1375 Quarterly Dividend; New Board Member Named
- Macerich (MAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.4% to $0.71; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!