Verizon Communications (VZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.2% to $0.5775; 4.4% Yield
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.5775 per share, or $2.31 annualized. This is a 2.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.5650.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
Verizon Chairman and CEO Lowell McAdam said, "Verizon's dividend policy reflects the company's continued commitment to create sustainable shareholder value."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Verizon Communications (VZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Board Approves Park Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations Spin-off, 1-for-13 Reverse Stock Split
- Superior Industries (SUP) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!