Vectren Corp. (VVC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.42; 3.5% Yield
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Vectren Corp. (NYSE: VVC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.42 per share, or $1.68 annualized. This is a 5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.40.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 10, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Vectren Corp. (VVC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Staples (SPLS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.7% to $0.50; 2.3% Yield