Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.5% to $0.385; 3.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Valero Energy Partners (NYSE: VLP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.385 per share, or $1.54 annualized. This is a 5.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.365.
The dividend will be payable on November 10, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Valero Energy Partners (VLP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 2.7% Yield
- Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Declares $0.14 Qtr. Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!