Unity Bancorp (UNTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Unity Bancorp (NASDAQ: UNTY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.04.
The dividend will be payable on September 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 13, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Unity Bancorp (UNTY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- People's Utah Bancorp (PUB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.08; 1.6% Yield
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Adds $40M to Stock Buyback Authorization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!