Unity Bancorp (UNTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 1.6% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Unity Bancorp (NASDAQ: UNTY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.04.
The dividend will be payable on September 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 13, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Unity Bancorp (UNTY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Access National (ANCX) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!