United Bancorp (UBCP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 4.4% Yield
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Bancorp (NASDAQ: UBCP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on September 10, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 18, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on United Bancorp (UBCP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AVX Corp. (AVX) Raises Annual Dividend 4.8% to $0.11; 0.8% Yield
- WEC Energy (WEC) Declares $0.495 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Coca Cola (KO) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!