Union Pacific (UNP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.605; Approves 120M Share Buyback
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.605 per share, or $2.42 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.55.
The dividend will be payable on December 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE: UNP) announced that its Board of Directors today approved the early renewal of its share repurchase program, authorizing the repurchase of up to 120 million common shares by December 31, 2020. This new authorization is effective January 1, 2017 and replaces the current authorization, which will now expire on December 31, 2016, one year earlier than its original expiration date. The new four year authorization allows for the repurchase of another 15 percent of current outstanding shares.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Union Pacific (UNP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Medifast (MED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28% to $0.32; 3.1% Yield
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!