Union Pacific (UNP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.605; Approves 120M Share Buyback
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.605 per share, or $2.42 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.55.
The dividend will be payable on December 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE: UNP) announced that its Board of Directors today approved the early renewal of its share repurchase program, authorizing the repurchase of up to 120 million common shares by December 31, 2020. This new authorization is effective January 1, 2017 and replaces the current authorization, which will now expire on December 31, 2016, one year earlier than its original expiration date. The new four year authorization allows for the repurchase of another 15 percent of current outstanding shares.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Union Pacific (UNP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.2505; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!