UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Hikes Qtr. Dividend 7% to 13.27c/Share; Yields 3.5%
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 9, 2016 9:22 AM EST)
HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1327 per share, or $0.5308 annualized. The dividend is an increase from the current rate of $0.124 per share.
The dividend will be payable on January 4, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on HP, Inc. (HPQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!