UPDATE: Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 20c/Share; Yields 2.4%
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 21, 2016 11:38 AM EST)
Chicago Rivet & Machine (NYSE: CVR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. The dividend is an increase from the current rate of $0.18 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan: Still In Process of Raising Dividend to the Right Level
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!