UPDATE: Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 20c/Share; Yields 2.4%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 21, 2016 11:38 AM EST)
Chicago Rivet & Machine (NYSE: CVR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. The dividend is an increase from the current rate of $0.18 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Declares $0.14 Qtr. Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!