UPDATE: Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Doubles Qtr. Dividend to $0.10/Share; Yields 1.1%
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 5:04 PM EDT)
Ameris Bancorp (NASDAQ: ABCB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.40 annualized. This is up from the prior dividend of $0.05 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 11, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charter Financial (CHFN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 1.7% Yield
- Collectors Universe (CLCT) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 7.2% Yield
- Sturgis Bancorp, Inc. (STBI) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!