U.S. Bancorp (USB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.8% to $0.28; 2.6% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized. This is a 9.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.255.
The dividend will be payable on October 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on U.S. Bancorp (USB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 1% Yield
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!