U.S. Bancorp (USB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.8% to $0.28; 2.6% Yield
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized. This is a 9.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.255.
The dividend will be payable on October 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on U.S. Bancorp (USB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLARCOR (CLC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 1.6% Yield
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Ingles Markets (IMKTA) Declares $0.165 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!