U.S. Bancorp (USB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.8% to $0.28; 2.6% Yield
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized. This is a 9.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.255.
The dividend will be payable on October 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on U.S. Bancorp (USB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Annual Dividend 1.5% to $0.2283; 0.8% Yield
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Essendant (ESND) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!