U.S. Bancorp (USB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.8% to $0.28; 2.6% Yield
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized. This is a 9.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.255.
The dividend will be payable on October 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on U.S. Bancorp (USB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 3.7% Yield
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!