Thor Industries (THO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.33; 1.6% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Thor Industries (NYSE: THO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on November 7, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 24, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Thor Industries (THO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; Changes Fiscal Year
- General Electric (GE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $.24; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!