Thor Industries (THO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.33; 1.6% Yield
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Thor Industries (NYSE: THO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on November 7, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 24, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Thor Industries (THO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancorp (HBCP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1.7% Yield
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.045 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!