The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 21c/Share; Yields 2.6%
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The First Of Long Island (NASDAQ: FLIC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized. The dividend is an increase from the current rate at $0.20 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The First Of Long Island (FLIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.12; 2.5% Yield
- Mackinac Financial (MFNC) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- IBM (IBM) Declares $1.40 Quarterly Dividend; $3B Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!