The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 21c/Share; Yields 2.6%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The First Of Long Island (NASDAQ: FLIC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized. The dividend is an increase from the current rate at $0.20 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The First Of Long Island (FLIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Ecolab (ECL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.37; 1.2% Yield
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!