The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 21c/Share; Yields 2.6%
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The First Of Long Island (NASDAQ: FLIC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized. The dividend is an increase from the current rate at $0.20 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The First Of Long Island (FLIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 2% Yield
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.6% to $0.62; 7.7% Yield
- Ally Financial (ALLY) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!