The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 21c/Share; Yields 2.6%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The First Of Long Island (NASDAQ: FLIC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized. The dividend is an increase from the current rate at $0.20 per share.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The First Of Long Island (FLIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.2505; 4.2% Yield
- EQT GP Holdings (EQGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.177; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!