Texas Instruments (TXN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 31.6% to $0.50; 2.8% Yield
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized. This is a 31.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.38.
The dividend will be payable on November 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Texas Instruments (TXN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Banc of California (BANC) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Ryman Hospitality Properties (RHP) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!