Texas Instruments (TXN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 31.6% to $0.50; 2.8% Yield
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized. This is a 31.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.38.
The dividend will be payable on November 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Texas Instruments (TXN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- FirstService (FSV) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- JPMorgan (JPM) Dimon: Dividend Levels Could Return to 50%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!