Tallgrass Energy Partners (TEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.795; 6.6% Yield
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tallgrass Energy Partners (NYSE: TEP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.795 per share, or $3.18 annualized. This is a 5.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.755.
The dividend will be payable on November 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Tallgrass Energy Partners (TEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charter Financial (CHFN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 1.7% Yield
- Libbey (LBY) Declares $0.115 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Independent Bank (IBCP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!