Tallgrass Energy Partners (TEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.795; 6.6% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tallgrass Energy Partners (NYSE: TEP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.795 per share, or $3.18 annualized. This is a 5.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.755.
The dividend will be payable on November 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Tallgrass Energy Partners (TEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.4% to $0.50; 5.1% Yield
- Owens Corning (OC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield