Sysco Corp. (SYY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.33; 2.5% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sysco Corp. (NYSE: SYY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized. This is a 6.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.31.
The dividend will be payable on January 27, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 6, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 4, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
“The two cent per share quarterly dividend step up from the one cent increase in recent years reflects Sysco’s continued strong generation of cash flow and demonstrates our long-standing commitment to return value to its stockholders,” said Bill DeLaney, Sysco’s chief executive officer. “Sysco has paid a quarterly cash dividend every quarter since its founding as a public company in 1970 and has increased its dividend 48 times in that period.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sysco Corp. (SYY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.36; 1.7% Yield
- Edison Int'l (EIX) Raises Annual Dividend 13% to $0.5425; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!