Sysco Corp. (SYY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.33; 2.5% Yield
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sysco Corp. (NYSE: SYY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized. This is a 6.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.31.
The dividend will be payable on January 27, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 6, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 4, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
“The two cent per share quarterly dividend step up from the one cent increase in recent years reflects Sysco’s continued strong generation of cash flow and demonstrates our long-standing commitment to return value to its stockholders,” said Bill DeLaney, Sysco’s chief executive officer. “Sysco has paid a quarterly cash dividend every quarter since its founding as a public company in 1970 and has increased its dividend 48 times in that period.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sysco Corp. (SYY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Monsanto (MON) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Citizens Holding Company (CZN) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 8.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!