Sun Life Financial (SLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.42; 4.9% Yield
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sun Life Financial (NYSE: SLF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.42 per share, or $1.68 annualized. This is a 3.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.405.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sun Life Financial (SLF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Celtics and Sun Life's annual #SunLifeDunk4Diabetes campaign raises $75k for the YMCA of Greater Boston's Diabetes Prevention Program
- Ecolab (ECL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.37; 1.2% Yield
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Board Approves 8.1% Dividend Hike
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!