Spectra Energy Partners (SEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.67625; 6.3% Yield
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Spectra Energy Partners (NYSE: SEP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.67625 per share, or $2.705 annualized. This is a 1.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.66375.
The dividend will be payable on November 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Spectra Energy Partners (SEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- Quanex (NX) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!