Southwest Georgia Financial (SGB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 2.9% Yield
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Southwest Georgia Financial (NYSE: SGB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Southwest Georgia Financial (SGB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- CDK Global (CDK) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Capital Product Partners (CPLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.08; 9.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!