Southwest Georgia Financial (SGB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 2.9% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Southwest Georgia Financial (NYSE: SGB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Southwest Georgia Financial (SGB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 2.7% Yield
- Monro Muffler (MNRO) Declares $.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!