South State Corp. (SSB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.32; 1.7% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
South State Corp. (NASDAQ: SSB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized. This is a 3.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.31.
The dividend will be payable on November 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on South State Corp. (SSB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- CDK Global (CDK) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!