South State Corp. (SSB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.32; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
South State Corp. (NASDAQ: SSB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized. This is a 3.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.31.
The dividend will be payable on November 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on South State Corp. (SSB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Erie Indemnity (ERIE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.7825; 2.8% Yield
- Ark Restaurants (ARKR) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!