South Jersey Industries (SJI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.3% to $0.2725; 3.4% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
South Jersey Industries (NYSE: SJI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2725 per share, or $1.09 annualized. This is a 3.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.26375.
The dividend will be payable on December 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on South Jersey Industries (SJI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 2% Yield
- Alexanders (ALX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $4.25; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!