South Jersey Industries (SJI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.3% to $0.2725; 3.4% Yield
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
South Jersey Industries (NYSE: SJI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2725 per share, or $1.09 annualized. This is a 3.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.26375.
The dividend will be payable on December 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on South Jersey Industries (SJI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Toro Company (TTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.175; 1.3% Yield
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.5% to $0.99; 6.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!