Snap-On (SNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.4% to $0.71; 1.9% Yield
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Snap-On (NYSE: SNA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.71 per share, or $2.84 annualized. This is a 16.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.61.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
“This seventh consecutive annual dividend increase reinforces our commitment to create long-term value for our shareholders and our belief that Snap-on is well-positioned for the future. At the same time, it underscores both the continued progress along our defined runways for coherent growth and the ongoing improvements authored by our Snap-on Value Creation processes,” said Nick Pinchuk, Snap-on chairman and chief executive officer. “Snap-on’s dividend is a core component of our capital allocation strategy, as demonstrated by our payment of consecutive quarterly cash dividends, without interruption or reduction, since 1939.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Snap-On (SNA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- RMR Group (RMR) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Assurant (AIZ) Declares $0.53 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!