Shenandoah Telecom Co (SHEN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $0.25; 3.9% Yield
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Shenandoah Telecom Co (NASDAQ: SHEN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized. This is a 4.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.24.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shenandoah Telecom Co (SHEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Heritage Financial (HFWA) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Chevron (CVX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.9% to $1.08; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!