Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.5% to $0.26375; 3.6% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shell Midstream Partners (NYSE: SHLX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26375 per share, or $1.055 annualized. This is a 5.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.2500.
The dividend will be payable on November 4, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enterprise Bancorp (EBTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.135; 1.6% Yield
- ADP (ADP) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- EPR Properties (EPR) Raises Monthly Dividend 6.3% to $0.34; 5.6% Yield