SL Green Realty (SLG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.6% to $0.775; 2.9% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SL Green Realty (NYSE: SLG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.775 per share, or $3.1 annualized. This is a 7.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.72.
The dividend will be payable on January 17, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 3, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
Matt DiLiberto, SL Green’s Chief Financial Officer, said, “The earnings power of the SL Green platform provides us with the ability to meaningfully increase our common dividend again in 2017. This increase will immediately benefit our shareholders, while allowing us to retain ample liquidity to fund the Company’s ongoing capital projects and take advantage of compelling investment opportunities.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SL Green Realty (SLG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ryman Hospitality Properties (RHP) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!