SL Green Realty (SLG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.6% to $0.775; 2.9% Yield
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SL Green Realty (NYSE: SLG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.775 per share, or $3.1 annualized. This is a 7.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.72.
The dividend will be payable on January 17, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 3, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
Matt DiLiberto, SL Green’s Chief Financial Officer, said, “The earnings power of the SL Green platform provides us with the ability to meaningfully increase our common dividend again in 2017. This increase will immediately benefit our shareholders, while allowing us to retain ample liquidity to fund the Company’s ongoing capital projects and take advantage of compelling investment opportunities.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SL Green Realty (SLG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Genesis Energy (GEL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.4% to $0.71; 8% Yield
- BlackRock (BLK) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Raises Dividend, Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!