S&T Bancorp (STBA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 2.8% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&T Bancorp (NASDAQ: STBA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 5.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.19.
The dividend will be payable on November 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on S&T Bancorp (STBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
- Access National (ANCX) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!