S&T Bancorp (STBA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 2.8% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
S&T Bancorp (NASDAQ: STBA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 5.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.19.
The dividend will be payable on November 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on S&T Bancorp (STBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- S&P Global (SPGI) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!