Rockwell Automation (ROK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.76; 2.6% Yield
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.76 per share, or $3.04 annualized. This is a 4.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.725.
The dividend will be payable on December 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rockwell Automation (ROK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!