RGC Resources (RGCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.4% to $0.2175; 3.5% Yield
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RGC Resources (NASDAQ: RGCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2175 per share, or $0.87 annualized. This is a 7.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.2025.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 12, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on RGC Resources (RGCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Superior Industries (SUP) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Espey Manufacturing (ESP) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!