Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.45; 2.2% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.40.
The dividend will be payable on January 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 6, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.4% to $0.50; 5.1% Yield
- Monro Muffler (MNRO) Declares $.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!