Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.45; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.40.
The dividend will be payable on January 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 6, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
- Enterprise Bancorp (EBTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.135; 1.6% Yield
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!