Preferred Apartment Communities (APTS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.6% to $0.22; 6.6% Yield
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Preferred Apartment Communities (NYSE: APTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized. This is an 8.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.2025.
The dividend will be payable on January 17, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preferred Apartment Communities (APTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Declares $0.07 Special Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- One Liberty Properties (OLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.43; 6.9% Yield