Pinnacle Foods (PF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.285; 2.3% Yield
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pinnacle Foods (NYSE: PF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.285 per share, or $1.14 annualized. This is an 11.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.255.
The dividend will be payable on October 10, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pinnacle Foods (PF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Bar Harbor Bankshares (BHB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.28; 2.4% Yield
- Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) Declares $.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!