Pinnacle Foods (PF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.285; 2.3% Yield
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pinnacle Foods (NYSE: PF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.285 per share, or $1.14 annualized. This is an 11.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.255.
The dividend will be payable on October 10, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pinnacle Foods (PF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.49; 5.2% Yield
- Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Franklin Universal Trust (FT) Declares $0.032 Monthly Dividend; 5.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!