Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.531; 4.5% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE: PSXP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.531 per share, or $2.124 annualized. This is a 5.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.505.
The dividend will be payable on November 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 31, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces $50M Buybac, Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend
- General Electric (GE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $.24; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!