Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.531; 4.5% Yield
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE: PSXP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.531 per share, or $2.124 annualized. This is a 5.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.505.
The dividend will be payable on November 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 31, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.4% to $0.50; 5.1% Yield
- Superior Industries (SUP) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!