Philip Morris (PM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2% to $1.04; 4.2% Yield
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Philip Morris (NYSE: PM) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.04 per share, or $4.16 annualized. This is a 2% increase from the prior dividend of $1.02.
The dividend will be payable on October 13, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Philip Morris (PM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.558; 4.3% Yield
- Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- Enterprise Bancorp (EBTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.135; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!