Philip Morris (PM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2% to $1.04; 4.2% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Philip Morris (NYSE: PM) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.04 per share, or $4.16 annualized. This is a 2% increase from the prior dividend of $1.02.
The dividend will be payable on October 13, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Philip Morris (PM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Federated Investors (FII) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Charles River Associates (CRAI) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 14c/Share; Yields 2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!