Packaging Corp. (PKG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.5% to $0.63; 3.2% Yield
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Packaging Corp. (NYSE: PKG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.63 per share, or $2.52 annualized. This is a 14.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.55.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Packaging Corp. (PKG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Duke Energy (DUK) Declares $0.855 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- Newmont Mining (NEM) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Gold Price Linked Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!