Packaging Corp. (PKG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.5% to $0.63; 3.2% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Packaging Corp. (NYSE: PKG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.63 per share, or $2.52 annualized. This is a 14.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.55.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Packaging Corp. (PKG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; Will Pay $0.16/Share Year-End Distribution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!