Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.5% to $0.21; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oshkosh Corp. (NYSE: OSK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized. This is a 10.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.19.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 15, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Osisko Intercepts 6.14 g/t Au Over 14.4 Metres at Black Dog
- Nordson Corp. (NDSN) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!