Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.61; 7.3% Yield
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.61 per share, or $2.44 annualized. This is a 1.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.60.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.25; $75M Buyback
- First Defiance Financial (FDEF) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!