Nucor (NUE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.7% to $0.3775; 2.4% Yield
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nucor (NYSE: NUE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3775 per share, or $1.51 annualized. This is a 0.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.375.
The dividend will be payable on February 10, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Nucor (NUE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.558; 4.3% Yield
- Bear State Financial (BSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.03; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!