Northwest Natural Gas (NWN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.5% to $0.47; 3.3% Yield
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Northwest Natural Gas (NYSE: NWN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.47 per share, or $1.88 annualized. This is a 0.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.4675.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northwest Natural Gas (NWN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan: Still In Process of Raising Dividend to the Right Level
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Declares $0.16 Monthly Dividend; 6.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!