Nike (NKE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; Yields 1.4%
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
“NIKE has a consistent track record of delivering value to our shareholders and today’s announcement marks the 15th consecutive year we have increased our dividend,” said Mark Parker, Chairman, President and CEO of NIKE, Inc. “This increase, together with the four-year $12 billion share repurchase program announced in 2015, reflects the continued confidence we have in our strategies to generate sustainable, profitable growth and strong cash flows, while investing for the future and returning cash to shareholders.”*
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Nike (NKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Board Approves Park Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations Spin-off, 1-for-13 Reverse Stock Split
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!