Nike (NKE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; Yields 1.4%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
“NIKE has a consistent track record of delivering value to our shareholders and today’s announcement marks the 15th consecutive year we have increased our dividend,” said Mark Parker, Chairman, President and CEO of NIKE, Inc. “This increase, together with the four-year $12 billion share repurchase program announced in 2015, reflects the continued confidence we have in our strategies to generate sustainable, profitable growth and strong cash flows, while investing for the future and returning cash to shareholders.”*
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Nike (NKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Royce Micro-cap Trust, Inc. (RMT) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 8% Yield
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!