Nike (NKE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; Yields 1.4%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
“NIKE has a consistent track record of delivering value to our shareholders and today’s announcement marks the 15th consecutive year we have increased our dividend,” said Mark Parker, Chairman, President and CEO of NIKE, Inc. “This increase, together with the four-year $12 billion share repurchase program announced in 2015, reflects the continued confidence we have in our strategies to generate sustainable, profitable growth and strong cash flows, while investing for the future and returning cash to shareholders.”*
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Nike (NKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Brink's (BCO) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!