Nike (NKE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; Yields 1.4%
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
“NIKE has a consistent track record of delivering value to our shareholders and today’s announcement marks the 15th consecutive year we have increased our dividend,” said Mark Parker, Chairman, President and CEO of NIKE, Inc. “This increase, together with the four-year $12 billion share repurchase program announced in 2015, reflects the continued confidence we have in our strategies to generate sustainable, profitable growth and strong cash flows, while investing for the future and returning cash to shareholders.”*
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Nike (NKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Goldcorp (GG) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!