Newmont (NEM) CEO Goldberg: Hope to Keep Mining Super Pit After Barrick (ABX) Exit; May Raise Dividend Payout Ratio
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Newmont Mining (NYSE: NEM) CEO Gary Goldberg say Long Canyon may start producing this year, according to an interview with Bloomberg today. The executive commented:
- Newmont hopes to keep operating super pit after Barrick Gold (NYSE: ABX) exit
- Newmont, Barrick could structure KCGM sale to avoid ROFR
- Board to consider raising dividend payout ratio in coming weeks
- Hiking dividend ratio makes sense if gold above $1,000/oz.
- Newmont comfortable with debt and is assessing its target for the next five years
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $0.595; 7.1% Yield
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.8% to $0.237; 4.1% Yield
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust (PBT) Declares $0.047121 Monthly Dividend; 7.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!