Newmont (NEM) CEO Goldberg: Hope to Keep Mining Super Pit After Barrick (ABX) Exit; May Raise Dividend Payout Ratio
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Newmont Mining (NYSE: NEM) CEO Gary Goldberg say Long Canyon may start producing this year, according to an interview with Bloomberg today. The executive commented:
- Newmont hopes to keep operating super pit after Barrick Gold (NYSE: ABX) exit
- Newmont, Barrick could structure KCGM sale to avoid ROFR
- Board to consider raising dividend payout ratio in coming weeks
- Hiking dividend ratio makes sense if gold above $1,000/oz.
- Newmont comfortable with debt and is assessing its target for the next five years
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore Partners (EVR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.7% to $0.34; 2.5% Yield
- Stanley Furniture (STLY) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 15.2% Yield
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.12; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!