New Jersey Resources (NJR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.255; 3.1% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.255 per share, or $1.02 annualized. This is a 6.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.24.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on New Jersey Resources (NJR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enterprise Bancorp (EBTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.135; 1.6% Yield
- ONE Gas (OGS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.42; 2.7% Yield
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!