New Jersey Resources (NJR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.255; 3.1% Yield
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.255 per share, or $1.02 annualized. This is a 6.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.24.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on New Jersey Resources (NJR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- Kellogg (K) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Lincoln Electric (LECO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.4% to $0.35; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!